LAMC Alumni Membership is Where YOU Want to Be!
So you had a GREAT experience with Leadership Academy of Madison County. You had fun and learned about yourself, your community (Madison County), and servant leadership. You made connections and friendships that will last the rest of your life. It all ended with a graduation celebration, right? NO! That is just the beginning!
Stay with us!
As an alum, you are now a part of a network of over 1,600 adult and youth leadership academy graduates who have the tools, connections, passion, and power to lead and make a lasting difference in Madison County and every community you live and work in! We’ll be with you every step of the way.
Update your contact information with LAMC
Make sure your Fellow Alums can find you in the Resource Directory and that you get the latest LAMC news and events information. Use the "LOGIN" box on this page to get access to enter the online LAMC Alumni Directory page. First time users, click the "First time users click here" link to set up your online account. Once you are logged in, click the "My Profile" link to update your contact information at any time. Questions? Email us or call us at (765) 641-3863.
Connect on Social Media
- Like LAMC on Facebook
- Follow LAMC on Twitter
- Connect with LAMC on LinkedIn
- See LAMC videos on YouTube
Keep Connected to Your LAMC Experience
- BELONG to an amazing, connected network of servant leaders, community leaders, leaders who are well connected and work together to make our community stronger.
- ACCESS the LAMC Resource Directory: a handy listing of every alum and how to reach them. Need some advice in your career? Want to gather a group of like-minded people interested in serving? The Resource Directory is an invaluable resource!
- ENJOY networking and social events!
- CONTINUE your learning and networking through alumni events, continuing education, professional development, and featured tools on our website.
- SUPPORT the future programming of Leadership Academy of Madison County (LAMC) and Youth Leadership Academy (YLA) through your gifts of time, talents, and treasures.
- CONTRIBUTE to many, many non-profits (including LAMC) in Madison County through Gift Fair, Dance Marathon and the servant leadership training and connections our programming provides.
Your Alumni Dues Help Support LAMC Programming
We are thankful for your gifts and alumni membership. Please join our membership today for as little as $25.00. Login on this page to update your contact information and pay your dues online.
Membership Dues, donations, and sponsorships can also be made by mail (payable to LAMC) at:
Leadership Academy of Madison County
ATTN: Beth Erskine
1100 E 5th Street
Anderson, IN 46012-3462
Personal and Corporate LAMC Program Sponsorships
Sponsorships available beginning at $250. Your gift ensures the future of Leadership Development in Madison County and beyond.
or call (765) 641-3863