Board of Directors
Nancy Anderson, President (LAMC '02)
"LAMC provided me with the confidence and skills to lead and motivate others to serve. The program’s curriculum unleashes your inner passion for serving the community and heightens your awareness of its needs."
Nancy Anderson graduated LAMC in 2002 and is currently serving her second term on the LAMC board. She serves as Director of the St. Vincent Anderson Foundation responsible for the hospital’s fund raising efforts that include the Children’s Clinic Classic, St. Vincent Cancer Challenge, and fund raising for needed or upgraded equipment and technology. She enjoys volunteering her time to quality-of-life issues, such as parks, historic preservation efforts and the arts, serving on numerous boards and committees. She and her husband, Andy reside in Anderson and have a daughter Gracie, that graduated from YLA in 2016.
- Stephanie Moran, Vice-President
- Adam Hoeksema, Treasurer
- Clayton Whitson, Secretary
- Mecca Andrews-Hill, Jobs for America's Graduates
- Gina Brisco, Gaither Management Group, Inc.
- Jonathan Cook, Sansberry Dickman Freeman Builta & Cook
- Brian Cuneo, Alexandria Fire Department
- Eric Davis, Anderson Community School Corporation
- Manny Diaz, White River Paintball
- Gregory Granger, Frankton-Lapel Community School Corporation
- Hillery Holt, Unified Group Services
- Patty Lovins, Madison County Chamber of Commerce
- Mark Thacker, Harrah's Hoosier Park
- Deca Williams, Rowland Title
Alumni & YLA Advisors
- Max Butcher, Borg Warner
- Erik Vohs, KeyBank