We need YOU to reach our campaign goal!
Why? We want the community to know that our alumni believe in our program and support its future. Our goal is that each of YOU, our alumni, will give back to enable others to grow through the LAMC and YLA experience.
Furthering and sustaining our impact in the community can only happen with your continued support. As an alum, YOU are our community and YOU know the impact LAMC has had on YOU. What do you value most about your leadership experience?
- Awareness and connection to the needs of our community?
- Networking and friendship with those you took the LAMC and YLA journey with?
- Leadership skills that have impacted the way you live, play, and work with others?
Through personal development, leadership training and community awareness, we prepare passionate, servant-minder individuals for a life of leadership.
How Your Gift Will Help
- Continued development of our core adult and youth programs
- Program and capacity building for our recently announced program expansions to further the reach of our mission
- Technology and resources to keep you and our staff up to date on the latest in servant leadership training
Be a part of passing that experience along to others. Please give today.
EVERY gift matters, no matter the size. Together, we can AND WILL do great things!
Ways to Give
- By Mail: send your check payable to LAMC to 1100 E. 5th St, Anderson, IN 46012-3462
- Come see us at the Gift Fair on 12/9/17 at Mounds Mall between 11am and 2pm
Please give by 12/31/17
LAMC is a 501c3 non-profit organization. Your gift is tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Questions? Call or email Beth. 765-641-3863 firstname.lastname@example.org